One of the favorites of TK…
4 oz spaghetti
1 tablespoon of butter
1 beaten egg
¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
8 oz of ground beef (or chorizo if you like it spicy)
1 medium onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 8 oz can tomato sauce
1 teaspoon oregano
Non stick cooking spray
1 cup of cottage cheese
½ cup of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Return spaghetti to warm saucepan. Stir butter into hot pasta until melted. Stir in egg and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef. Throw in onion, garlic, or whatever else until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce and oregano, heat through.
- Coat a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray, or butter. Press spaghetti mixture onto bottom and sides of the plate to form a crust.
- Spread cottage cheese on the top and up sides of pasta crust, and even though it sounds like it doesn’t mix, it does.
- Spread meat mixture over cottage cheese, and cover top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. Cut into pieces, and you’re ready to go!